These Trademark Guidelines apply to your use of our trademarks and logos that we may make available to you from time to time, including as part of any content you obtain from us (those trademarks and logos, collectively, “Lauzon Marks“). Strict compliance with these Trademark Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of an Lauzon Mark in violation of these Trademark Guidelines or those outlined in the Agreement with regard to Lauzon Marks, will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Lauzon Marks.
- Your use of the Lauzon Marks must
(i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all Agreement(s) with us
regarding your use of any of the Lauzon Marks (collectively, “Agreements“);
(ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Trademark Guidelines;
(iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Lauzon Marks. You will not use any Lauzon Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner.
- You may not use or display any Lauzon Mark in any manner
(i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us;
(ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services;
(iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Lauzon Mark; or
(iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- You may not alter or modify any Lauzon Mark in any manner. You may display a Lauzon Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Lauzon Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any Lauzon Mark.
- Each Lauzon Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Lauzon Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Lauzon Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Lauzon Mark.
- You must prominently include a statement on your site stating that “Lauzon and the Lauzon logo are trademarks of Lauzon Distinctive Hardwood Florring, Ltd.”
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Lauzon Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Lauzon Mark will inure to our
exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Lauzon Mark.
We may modify these Trademark Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Trademark Guidelines on the Lauzonltd.com site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE LAUZON MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY LAUZON MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE LAUZON.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
We reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Trademark Guidelines and the Authorized Dealer Agreement.